Sunday, March 4, 2007

Baking with Ellie


Well I baked my first batch of doggie biscuits. Paul mentioned how ironic it is the first time I ever cook anything its for the dog and not him. What can I say the things we do for our children heehee Speaking of children, if Ellie was my child I would be so embarrassed by how the biscuits turned out. They are so ugly and misshapen. The problem I think was the dough. It was so clingy I couldn't separate it from itself so I kinda had to just do what I could to get it onto the pan. Anyways the end result is that she scarfed the first one down like that and then when I gave her a half of another just to make sure she liked it she scarfed that down too. Yay for my first attempt Afterall I just wanted her to like eating it and she seems to like them just fine






1 comment:

Vi said...

Funny shapes! I'm glad that Ellie likes them =)