Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ellie and the wire

So Ellie had a brush with something scary tonight. I was upstairs in the loft watching my Survivor when all of a sudden I heard an ear shattering yelp coming from downstairs. Ellie has made this sound a few times before, usually when she has a run in with Griffin, but never for as long as this so I run downstairs. Daddy recently rewired our computers and apparently one of the cable wires was sticking out a bit so Ellie had gone to investigate it. She somehow got her paw in between the wire and the wall so when she turned to run away the wire twisted around her paw and she couldnt get it off causing her to fall to her back and cry for help. Daddy quickly untangled her and tacked the wire to the wall afterwards and I took her upstairs with me to make sure she was ok. After Survivor when we came downstairs though she started to stalk to area where the wire was darting back and forth in front of the area almost as if she thought it would lash out and attack her again! Now that we know she is ok of course this is rather humorous. Daddy keeps picking her up and telling her that the wire didnt attack her rather she got herself tangled but Ellie is having a hard time accepting that and still darts around just in case ; )

I will be posting some pics up this weekend so stayed tune!

No comments: