Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dog Park

So Ellie and I went to the dog park by our house today. It was met with mixed success.

Here is Ellie testing the waters.

And making new friends



Then trouble began when this guy showed up. His name was Dante if thats a sign

He started to get rough with Ellie and cornered her a few times which I know she didnt like. Ellie came running towards me to started to jump all over me like she wanted me to pick her up. I couldn't because I was holding the camera so I took her outside with me


She seemed happier sitting outside with me


And even happier in the car on the way home


and less active as well



We will be going back again another time I hope as she had fun running around with the other dogs just not that particular dog I guess. Itll be easier when Daddy comes next time too as there will be 2 of us so I can take the pics and Daddy can help Ellie!

No comments: