Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Park Adventure

Mommy decided to take the kids to the park today. We went to a new park and this was Aidan's first time at a park with Ellie. When we first got there we got rushed by a HUGE black Great Dane with Red eyes Shocked Mommy was so scared by the red eyes but he ran by sniffed Aidan and Ellie and kept running. I saw his owner calling him later so it was fine. As soon as we got to the fence all these Schnauzers came by and one Shiba Inu. The Shiba growled and snapped a little and Mommy got worried. We walked on the outside while the Shiba owner came and collected her girl (Tia). As soon as Mommy opened the gate Ellie started to get scared and clingy. I gently pushed her off and walked in with her. I waded among the dogs allowing Ellie to stay by me. Aidan wandered off immediately as I knew he would, dogs don't phase him. Ellie soon started to wander off. I found a bench and sat down and chatted away with an elderly couple who brought their terrier mix. They just moved in the area. Aidan found a little red ball and started to carry it as he ran around. I wish I had my camera when he turned around running toward me ball in his mouth. It was too precious. He then later jumped on the bench with me and sat with us which I thought was unusual since its Ellie who is normally my clinger but I was happy by it. Ellie meanwhile settled in the dirt behind us. We stayed for about 45 minutes in that time Ellie managed to get herself filthy and Aidan was decently dirty. We walked back to the car and I started to snap these pics.

Aidan Ellie look over here!

Yoohoo! Well at least I got Ellie's attention

The best shot of the entire day and so worth it if you ask Mommy!


The second best


Mommy thinks this one is cute even with Aidan looking away


Mommy thinks Aidan is laughing at here in the next few


Aidan is doing the model pose and looking off into the sunset in these two.




But he is back to his goofy self in seconds. Look at that head tilt!


I love this little boy. He has changed so much in the short time we have been blessed with him.


Then the funniest thing happened. After we got home I looked at them said "You both need a bath terribly" Their entire demeanors changed LOL

This was Aidan's first bath since coming home with us (I know long overdue) and it was a bit traumatic for him. He tried to climb out of the sink twice and knocked over the dish rack once in his escape. Mommy thought it best to capture the special moment.


And lastly two wet but clean puppies!

2 comments:

Vi said...

Aidan looks bigger than Ellie in some of the pictures. Has he grown?

carol said...

Wish you had been able to get photos in the park! The last of this series of shots is my favorite of all, 'tho. "After the bath" and clean kids w/ Mummy on the couch. Someone still on the "dry cycle!" You're so lucky they will fit in a sink! Jake outgrew our sink. We put in a new one, larger on one side than the other. He outgrew that one as well!