Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just the Two of Us

Aidan and Ellie are definitely the best of friends but for some reason its been so hard to snap pictures of the two of them together. One is always moving or looking away from the camera. Mommy bought this adorable little frame the other day in the shape of a doggie and wanted to frame a picture of Aidan and Ellie together in it. But getting pictures of them together hasn't been easy but here are some I have managed to get over the past few days.








Then this morning I got these few which I think are gorgeous thanks to the sunlight streaming through the window






I think this may the one for the frame


Lastly this picture actually came off my cell phone (I am shocked its as clear as it is). I have a million out takes but this one picture was worth it all. Its my cell phone wallpaper.

No comments: