Monday, November 26, 2007

Crafty Holidays

I saw this today while I was out at Barnes and Noble. It is from the well known doggy store Trixie and Peanut. Now I have tried my hand at knitting with no success but this kit is just so darn cute and my two certainly are pampered if not completely spoiled rotten ;) so I might just have to pick it up and give it another whirl. After all my babies are worth it heehee!!!




If you're interested for your pampered babies its $12 something in the stores but $9 something online though I guess with shipping it could end up being about the same!

If I do get this kit Ill post my progress on the site!

2 comments:

carol said...

These are going to be darling!

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.